Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"It's a fine thing to rise above pride, but you must have pride in order to do so."


Do you take pride in making small repairs or even in tackling big projects at home? Well, you are to be admired. You have courage.  And you probably have tools. Most of what I know about being handy and about real estate, I learned through the mistakes of others. 


I confess I'm not a handyman. I'm a RE/MAX Sales Associate.  I'm busy helping people buy and sell their homes.  I'm constantly in and around homes.  That includes homes that either need repair, or are currently under renovation. So while I'm helping people move, I can collect top-secret ideas from craftsmen, handymen and others who really know what they are doing "on the job."  They have pride in a job well-done.

If you're considering remodeling, adding on, or making a move in real estate, please call me.  I'll use my practiced eye to save you time and effort.  If you are interested in doing some of the work yourself, please visit my website for the latest information on recent home sales, or to use my dream home finder.  Please visit my web site at lisabear.remax.com.

When it's time to make a move, I will be proud to use my experience and planning to streamline your home-buying or selling project! 

Lisa Bear
RE/MAX REALTY CENTER
(262) 893-5555


Courtesy of  Lisa Bear  RE/MAX Realty Center





262-893-5555 Office/Cell
888-893-5534 Direct Fax

 
Proudly Serving Southcentral and Southeastern Wisconsin with Referrals from my Clients
 
Look for properties across Wisconsin on MLS at http://www.lisabear.com

Check me out on Facebook:


Check out my Blogs!





Follow me on Twitter:  http://twitter.com/RealEstateinWis

Visit my LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lisabear 




Knowledge, Integrity, Experience and Results!!!


If you or anyone you know is looking to buy or sell.... I'd love the REFERRAL!!


"HELPING YOU MOVE IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION"


 

No comments:

Post a Comment