REALTOR® Children Scholarship
- Applicants must be sons or daughters of members of the Wisconsin REALTORS® Association to be considered for a scholarship award. Members must have maintained their relationship with the WRA continuously for at least three (3) years. Members must be current with respect to dues.
- Applicants must have applied to at least one accredited two- or four-year college to be considered. Evidence of application is required.
- Applicants must submit all materials to the Wisconsin REALTORS® Association by the deadline date of March 6, 2015.
- All scholarship awards will be paid directly to applicant.
- Applicants must submit a high school/college transcript.
- Applicants must submit a photocopy of their ACT or SAT scores. Applicants with scores in the 80th percentile or above will receive preference.
- Applicant must submit three (3) letters of recommendations. Sources for the recommendation letters are: 1) high school/college school teacher, 2) member of applicant’s general community, 3) source of applicant’s choice.
- Applicants must submit a 250-300 word essay describing achievement goals they have for their college experience. Essay should also briefly describe career goals. Subject of essay is non-specific, so as to give applicant the opportunity to express his/her creativity.
- Applicants are encouraged to include any community involvement and extra-curricular activity.
The Wisconsin REALTORS® Foundation board of directors will select scholarship winners. Winning applicants will be decided byApril 30, 2015, and will be notified by mail.