Thursday, February 13, 2014

Wisconsin Awards Celebration a BIG Success - Congrats to Caroline O'Brien. 100% Club

Wisconsin Awards Celebration a BIG Success - Congrats to Caroline O'Brien. 100% Club

100 % Club Members earn an income of between $100,000 and $250,000.  


Come this May, Caroline will be in real estate for 21 years. Much of Caroline's business comes from referrals -- satisfied clients that have been more than pleased for over 21 years.

Caroline expertly handles sales and listings of single family residential, condos, investment properties in the Lake Country, Waukesha, Dodge, Jefferson, Washington Counties, Great Milwaukee Area and Southeastern Wisconsin.

Caroline says: "Being raised in a family with 3 handicapped siblings, I acquired a natural feeling to be there to help others. After purchasing my first home, I realized how much I enjoyed touring homes and came to the conclusion that helping others purchase real estate would be a very rewarding profession. And it has as I have enjoyed making many new friends dreams come true along the way."






"I'm a full-time Professional Realtor committed to my career. Satisfied customers and clients make my business more enjoyable. I listen closely and feel a personal responsibility to my clients and customers needs and persevere until their desires are fulfilled."

"I have a genuine concern for each and everyone I work with. My top priority is your happiness. The keys to my success are my enthusiasm, dedication to honesty, service, commitment, perseverance and the determination to make your real estate dreams become a reality. I welcome discussing the opportunity of extending my energies toward achieving your real estate goals. You deserve the services of a proven professional."

Hats off to you Caroline for such a fantastic year -- from the looks of it 2014 is going to be equally as good for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment