Friday, April 26, 2013

Milwaukee County Real Estate and Franklin Wisconsin Real Estate with Lisa Bear, See you at closing!

What you know in Milwaukee County Real Estate and Franklin Wisconsin Real Estate; makes all the difference in getting to a successful closing or not getting to one!

My name is Lisa Bear of Re/Max Realty Center, Real Estate in Wisconsin. Recently, I listed a home at 4259 Hilltop Lane, which is located in the City of Franklin right by you. 
 
  Milwaukee County Real Estate and Franklin Wisconsin Real Estate with Lisa Bear 4259 Hilltop Lane





I know that when one home sells another seems to sell shortly after. I would like to extend an invitation to you for a free market evaluation, or if you have thought about making a move or selling your home I would love to talk to you. 

Please feel free to call me directly at 262-893-5555 or email me at lisabear@remaxrealtycenterinwisconsin.com 

Have a productive day and I would love to see you at closing.

Lisa Bear
Re/Max Realty Center, Real Estate in Wisconsin  262-893-5555 lisabear@remaxrealtycenterinwisconsin.com
www.realestateinwisconsinlisabear.blogspot.com
 
Interested in finding a new home, or know what’s out there for sale? It’s easy to search and find that home. Just go to www.wihomes4sale.com and click the “my home finder” button

Your next home search starts here MY NEXT HOME with LISA

1 comment:

  1. Great post. Smart idea for buyers to be able to search for their next home with that great home funder link

    ReplyDelete