Thursday, March 3, 2011

Today is..... I Want You To Be Happy Day

"Success is getting what you want. Happiness is in wanting what you get." Dale Carnegie

 
I specialize in matching people and houses.  My goal is to have them feel that the home they choose is one that makes them happy.

Throughout my career in real estate, I've come to discover that making a perfect match requires a little extra effort. Sometimes, of course, success requires a minor change.  My greatest successes in real estate usually involve people who are willing to help make good things happen.  That's why I'm writing you now. At present, I have an abundance of qualified sellers, which means I'm in eager pursuit of qualified buyers. 

Do you know of anyone who may be moving in the near future? If you do, would you please pass along my name and number? Feel free to refer them to my web site at lisabear.remax.com.  They can become familiar with neighborhoods, sales prices, and current homes for sale.  We've even created a dream-home finder to assist in locating homes that match the buyer's preferences.

As you know, I have enjoyed a great deal of successful "matchmaking" experiences in this area. Your help in the process would be very much appreciated.  



Lisa Bear
RE/MAX REALTY CENTER
(262) 893-5555


Courtesy of  Lisa Bear  RE/MAX Realty Center





262-893-5555 Office/Cell
888-893-5534 Direct Fax

 
Proudly Serving Southcentral and Southeastern Wisconsin with Referrals from my Clients
 
Look for properties across Wisconsin on MLS at http://www.lisabear.com

Check me out on Facebook:


Check out my Blogs!





Follow me on Twitter:  http://twitter.com/RealEstateinWis

Visit my LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lisabear 




Knowledge, Integrity, Experience and Results!!!


If you or anyone you know is looking to buy or sell.... I'd love the REFERRAL!!


"HELPING YOU MOVE IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION"

No comments:

Post a Comment