Sunday, March 13, 2011

Learning by experience often is painful

"Learning by experience often is painful - and the more it hurts, the more you learn."  Ralph Banks.



When you have to make a big decision, advice can be precious. When it's time to make a big decision such as getting married, whether to have a surgical procedure, or whether to sell your home and uproot your family; at those times you'll discover the value of wise counsel.

There is no substitute for experience, that's for certain. In my business as a RE/MAX sales associate I strive to discover what it is that you the customer or client wants most. And what you want to avoid, at all costs. Then I develop a marketing or service plan to help you get what they want. I pledge Premier Customer Satisfaction, without pressure.

You'll always have all the time you need to make a quality decision. So, if you'd like an advisor when it comes time to buy or sell real estate, just give me a call.

Lisa Bear
RE/MAX REALTY CENTER
(262) 893-5555

 
Courtesy of  Lisa Bear  RE/MAX Realty Center





262-893-5555 Office/Cell
888-893-5534 Direct Fax

 
Proudly Serving Southcentral and Southeastern Wisconsin with Referrals from my Clients
 
Look for properties across Wisconsin on MLS at http://www.lisabear.com

Check me out on Facebook:


Check out my Blogs!





Follow me on Twitter:  http://twitter.com/RealEstateinWis

Visit my LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lisabear 




Knowledge, Integrity, Experience and Results!!!


If you or anyone you know is looking to buy or sell.... I'd love the REFERRAL!!


"HELPING YOU MOVE IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION"





No comments:

Post a Comment