Friday, March 4, 2011

"It's a small world...

"It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to have to paint it." Steven Wright

What is the fastest way to brighten a room, sharpen décor, and make a room look like new? You guessed it! It's a fresh coat of paint. That's the tried and true method for a quick makeover.

When it's time to paint, can you really tell the future color by holding up a sample that's hardly bigger than a postage stamp? Experts say no. But they offer help. Get six or eight of the same samples and tape them together into a block of color. Tape them to the wall and observe the effects of natural light, incandescent light, and how the room changes. If in doubt, go a couple shades lighter than the dramatic color you might be considering. Remember that color seems to darken and intensify as you spread it across the walls.

If what you need is not a paint job, but a whole new home, then call me. It's easy! You'll need no brushes. There's no cleanup and no stress. You can even begin your search for your new home by using the dream home finder on my website.  Just go to lisabear.remax.com. You can even browse homes for sale.  If you see one in a color you like, go ahead and schedule a showing.  I'll be there!
When you're ready to move, I'll help you find the right home in any color you want!

Lisa Bear
RE/MAX REALTY CENTER
(262) 893-5555


Courtesy of  Lisa Bear  RE/MAX Realty Center





262-893-5555 Office/Cell
888-893-5534 Direct Fax

 
Proudly Serving Southcentral and Southeastern Wisconsin with Referrals from my Clients
 
Look for properties across Wisconsin on MLS at http://www.lisabear.com

Check me out on Facebook:


Check out my Blogs!





Follow me on Twitter:  http://twitter.com/RealEstateinWis

Visit my LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lisabear 




Knowledge, Integrity, Experience and Results!!!


If you or anyone you know is looking to buy or sell.... I'd love the REFERRAL!!


"HELPING YOU MOVE IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION"

No comments:

Post a Comment