Monday, March 14, 2011

I'll be with you every step of the way...




When you list with me, I'll be with you every step of the way to make sure your home sells in a timely fashion and with a minimum of hassle.

Here are just some of the things I'll do to get your home sold:

. With your help, price it accurately to give it the best chance of attracting just the right buyer.
. Place the listing in the MLS, where it will be seen by every agent in the area.
. Advertise it online, in print and wherever else is appropriate.
. Help you get your property ready to display so that it shows in the best possible light.
. Help you understand and abide by all laws and regulations.
. Help you negotiate with buyers and their agents.
. Analyze offers to help you choose the best one.
. Make sure all potential buyers are fully prepared and able to complete the transaction.
. Attend the closing with you and make sure you understand the process, step by step.

Call me today and find out how I can help you sell your home smoothly and efficiently.

Lisa Bear
RE/MAX REALTY CENTER
(262) 893-5555

Courtesy of  Lisa Bear  RE/MAX Realty Center





262-893-5555 Office/Cell
888-893-5534 Direct Fax

 
Proudly Serving Southcentral and Southeastern Wisconsin with Referrals from my Clients
 
Look for properties across Wisconsin on MLS at http://www.lisabear.com

Check me out on Facebook:


Check out my Blogs!





Follow me on Twitter:  http://twitter.com/RealEstateinWis

Visit my LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lisabear 




Knowledge, Integrity, Experience and Results!!!


If you or anyone you know is looking to buy or sell.... I'd love the REFERRAL!!


"HELPING YOU MOVE IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION"


 

No comments:

Post a Comment