Monday, March 7, 2011

The best things to cultivate are your neighbors.

I have heard it said that when you have a plot of land, the best things to cultivate are your neighbors.

How's it going for you in your neighborhood? Have you cultivated any friendships with your new neighbors? Could you borrow a cup of sugar if you need it? If so, good for you! 

If you haven't, it's never too late to start. And if I can help you to get acquainted, please don't hesitate to call. You might be wondering who lives across the street, or how much the house down the road is selling for.  I know all about the neighborhood and the real estate market, that's for sure.  If you want to get to know the neighborhood by maps, by demographics, or by locating schools or houses of worship, you'll find all of that and more on my web site at lisabear.remax.com.

I know that moving and getting settled is a huge undertaking.  I help people move every day.  Please know how much I appreciate your trust and confidence in me.  And remember that I am ready to help your friends, associates or, yes, your neighbors if they are considering making a change in real estate.

Thanks for your continued support! 

Lisa Bear
RE/MAX REALTY CENTER
(262) 893-5555


Courtesy of  Lisa Bear  RE/MAX Realty Center





262-893-5555 Office/Cell
888-893-5534 Direct Fax

 
Proudly Serving Southcentral and Southeastern Wisconsin with Referrals from my Clients
 
Look for properties across Wisconsin on MLS at http://www.lisabear.com

Check me out on Facebook:


Check out my Blogs!





Follow me on Twitter:  http://twitter.com/RealEstateinWis

Visit my LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lisabear 




Knowledge, Integrity, Experience and Results!!!


If you or anyone you know is looking to buy or sell.... I'd love the REFERRAL!!


"HELPING YOU MOVE IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION"

No comments:

Post a Comment