Thursday, May 13, 2010


"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." Les Brown

That's good advice for space travel. And it could encourage an actor to continue their rehearsals until they make it to Carnegie Hall. However it's not a proven strategy for buying real estate.

As a homebuyer your question might be: "How will I know how much to offer?"

Who will help you decide? Does a home seller or their listing agent worry about you getting a good deal on your purchase? "NO!" The seller and the seller's agent are concerned primarily about their interests, not yours.

My customers have benefited from my attending to their concerns. You can, too. When we work together I will work to make sure you find the right home for your needs and wants. And then we'll work to get the most acceptable pricing and financing package, too.

I encourage you to visit my website at lisabear.remax.com where you can become familiar with homes for sale, home sales prices, and the most important market and neighborhood information. You can even begin your search for your new home with the dream home finder. See something you like? You can schedule a showing. Now is the time to visit.

Don't risk driving by the home of your dreams. Call upon me to find your home for you.

Lisa Bear
RE/MAX REALTY CENTER
(262) 893-5555

No comments:

Post a Comment