Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"Money talks...but all mine ever says is goodbye!"


Money is one way of keeping score, isn't it! But the longer I'm in real estate, the more I value the joy and satisfactions of my customers. In fact, one of my greatest rewards is to look back on my many experiences as a RE/MAX sales associate. I love to re-live the enthusiasm of buyers and sellers when we find the right match!

One key to helping people discover their good fortune is to know who is thinking of selling and who is thinking about buying, as early as possible. That way I have more time to look for the 'one in a million' home. If you want to search for a home, or direct a friend to search, or to view recent home sales, please visit my website at lisabear.remax.com.

If you know of someone who's thinking of making a move, please give me a call. I pledge to work hard to deliver Premier Customer Satisfaction!

Lisa Bear
RE/MAX REALTY CENTER
(262) 893-5555

No comments:

Post a Comment