Wednesday, May 19, 2010


"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made in a very narrow field." Niels Bohr

By that definition I am an expert. You see, my goal is to help my customers and clients avoid making a mistake in their home-buying efforts. In the process of guiding others, I have seen many fail to make the right decisions. For example, some people continue to rent long after they are able to buy a home.

A customer called the other day and asked if I could show a relative the difference between buying a home and renting. I am always pleased to discuss the financial benefits of home ownership. So encourage your friends and family to visit my website at lisabear.remax.com. Visitors can view homes for sale, use mortgage calculators, and even search for homes based on personal criteria. Request a showing appointment when you're ready. It's all there!

Using the remax.com computerized real estate system, I can find the right home, compare financing options, or review the benefits of ownership in just a few moments. If the right home is "out there" we'll find it! And, in the end, if renting is the best option, I can make a referral to a rental "expert."

So if you have a friend who's curious about a home, or sees an ad on a property and wants some more information, please call me. I'll help your friends do the right thing.

Lisa Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment